With Over 125 Years Combined Experience, We Take Pride In The Quality Of Our Workmanship
Welcome to Free Flow Plumbing
With 5 fully equipped mobile workshops and 2 utility vehicles ready to roll on your job, Free Flow Plumbing can guarantee prompt service for all plumbing and gas-fitting jobs, from a simple dripping tap to a hazardous gas leak. Stocking only the best quality fittings and tools from highly regarded suppliers, we make sure to get the job done fast and right—every time.
Our customers range from mums and dads to multi-national companies. Some of our long-standing satisfied customers include the following:
• Stamford Grand Glenelg – Since 2010
• Catering Aids – 22yrs
• CBRE, Stockland Retirement Villages - 12yrs
• Baptist Care (SA) – 15yrs
• Southern Adelaide Health Institute (formerly Blackwood Hospital) – 19yrs
Friendly Team, Efficient Service
Free Flow now has 5 full-time tradesmen and 1 apprentice, providing a tightly integrated team and bringing over 125 years of combined experience in the industry. All our tradespeople are efficient, friendly, and experienced. We also have long-term connections with all of our sub-contractors (10 years +) including Electricians, Tilers, Carpenters, Ceiling Fixers, Concreters, Brick Layers, Excavator, and Bobcat Drivers.
The Free Flow Story
A brief history of Free Flow Plumbing from owner Brett Scarborough.
I started my plumbing apprenticeship in 1988, working for one of Adelaide’s leading companies at the time, Percy Priest & Son, and was the first person in South Australia to complete my Master Plumbers Certificate before I completed my apprenticeship. I was Awarded the plumbing industry's “Most Proficient – Best Overall” apprentice of the year in 1992.
I worked at Percy Priest & Son for 5 years and travelled Australia for 2 years, working in maintenance at resorts around the country. Back in Adelaide in 1996, I set up my own business, Free Flow Plumbing. Established in May 1996, I worked for 2 years on my own, then travelled overseas for 2 years while working in London, UK, on high-rise stock brokerage refits. I returned to Australia in June 2000 where I began to expand Free Flow Plumbing, taking on my first apprentice in 2001.
Tickets held: Gas Fitters Licence, Plumbers Licence, B Class Electrical Licence, and Builders Licence.
Our primary goal is to resolve the plumbing and gas fitting needs of our clients by operating each job with the utmost professionalism and attention to detail. We do it once, do it properly, and do the job right the first time.
(Owner) Plumbing for 34 years
- Enjoys the variety of work, that every job is different and the complexities and challenges that go with it. Leaving the customer with their problems being solved is the most enjoyable part of what I do
- Is good at supporting and motivating the team to excel with doing a fantastic job for all of our services and our customers
Plumbing for 50 years
- Enjoys maintenance
- Father and Sons are plumbers
- Is good at maintenance
2nd year apprentice
- Enjoys learning the skills of the trade and growing his knowledge
- Is good at helping the tradesman get the job done
Plumbing for 15 years
- Enjoys the challenge of each job
- Is good at stack work and drainage
4th year apprentice
- Enjoys copper work eg hot and colds and the wide variety of jobs and locations involved in plumbing
- Is good at hot and colds
Plumbing for 7 years
- Enjoys being able to do something different everyday
- Is good at drain blockages, CCTV camera work and maintenance in general